One of the best parts of our trip to Ohio this summer was when we spent a night on our old street with our neighbors. We had an evening of absolute fun just catching up and letting the kids run free. That evening, I stuffed myself full of my friend Jen’s delicious Banana Cream Pie. She graciously shared the recipe with me and I recreated it for you here. Thank you Jen, you know I miss you dearly and you are welcome anytime here in Orlando!!!
– Graham cracker crust
– 2-3 bananas
– 2 (3.4 oz.) vanilla pudding
– 2 1/2 cups milk
– 1-2 cups of Cool Whip, thawed
1. Slice two bananas and line bottom of graham cracker crust
2. Pour cold milk and pudding mix in bowl, whisk together. Fold in 3/4 cup Cool Whip.
3. Pour pudding mix into crust. Chill a minimum of 3 hours.
4. Garnish with extra banana, Cool Whip, or vanilla wafer cookies as you prefer.
Pair this with some fresh iced tea or ice wine and your evening is set! Enjoy! Just try not to eat it all at once!!!!!
2 thoughts on “Heavenly Banana Cream Pie”
Yumm! Looks beautiful (:
So much yes! Finally an easy recipe for a dessert I had over 3 years ago. Perfect especially since Thanksgiving is right around the corner